Dear Elim friends,
We value your prayers for wisdom as we make decisions in light of the rapid spread of the Coronavirus, COVID-19, that will affect you and our Summer Conference season.
Due to the reality that our world is addressing significant challenges with regard to the Coronavirus, COVID-19, please be advised that all Retreats and Events have been suspended at Elim Lodge through to the end of April. During this time, we will be reviewing our options and measures while heeding the advice of the government. We will do our best to keep out website up-to-date with information that will help you to make decisions for yourselves.
In the event that you choose to cancel your reservations:
- Our hope is that you will re-book for the ‘same week/end’ in 2021.
- Any deposit that has been paid will be applied to next year’s booking.
- A refund is also an option.
- If you prefer this route, please contact Sue at email@example.com.
- We cannot guarantee your reservations/retreats going forward if you cancel your booking this year without reserving for next year.
Needless to say, there are many wheels in this machine of life, and the continued functioning of each wheel, whether big or small, is necessary to keep the whole moving. We value your confidence in our decisions and hope that life will return to ‘normal’ quickly!
Please know that we pray for the health and protection of each of you and yours, believing that God is both Sovereign and wise, His ways are beyond our understanding!!
Thank you for your understanding and patience!