Trailer Park Residents
Dear Elim family!
We value your prayers for wisdom as we make decisions in light of the rapid spread of the Coronavirus, COVID-19, that will affect you and our Trailer Park season. We hope to send regular updates to keep you informed regarding your summer home away from home!!
Due to the financial challenges that can affect a charity/small business, we have reduced our fulltime staff. At present, our front team includes:
- Gregg Bryce, Director: Operations & business questions and concerns
- 705-657-8306 (Press 1 immediately)
- 647-225-4228 (urgent concern)
- Sue Simpson, Bookkeeper: Accounts: billing & payments
- 705-657-8306 (Press 2 immediately)
- 416-562-0855 (urgent concern)
- John Buchner, Maintenance lead: Water & electrical
- Ethan Bryce, Office representative: Reservations & guest support
- 705-657-8306 (Press 0 immediately)
Others living on the grounds will be making themselves available as volunteers or be called upon and paid hourly according to the urgency of a need.
It is our intention to do the best that we can to allow the Trailer Park to open for the season by May 1st. This will depend, as usual, on the weather, as well as according to government recommendations. PLEASE do NOT assume that everything will be ready by that date. It helps both you and us if you check with the office ahead of coming to settle in for the summer!
Please know that we pray for the health and protection of each of you and yours, believing that God is both Sovereign and wise, His ways are beyond our understanding!!
Thank you for your understanding and patience!